Prayers needed for this upcoming week

Please pray for me and my family this week. The next 2 weeks are going to be extremely difficult, and I am very, very anxious, worried and fearful.

Thank you in advance and my God bless each of you and I will hold your prayers in my heart as well.

Bruce

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Bruce, you will remain in our prayers, you and your family. I can see that what you’re facing is very serious and scary. Heart goes out to you. You will be in my prayers and daily Masses.
Please take care of yourselves.
God bless you…Trishie
:grouphug:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying…

Prayers for you, Bruce.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

You and your family will be included in my daily rosary for these next weeks. Please know that you have much prayer support right now.

Lord, I lift up to you in prayer, Bruce and his family. Lord, ease his anxiety, take away his worries, and give him the grace to trust in You. Lord, watch over this family for these next 2 weeks and always. In Jesus name, Amen. Mother Mary, please pray.

Bruce, praying very hard for your family!

I will hold you all in my prayers :highprayer:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.