Prayers needed for very difficult time

I would appreciate your prayers. I am having a very difficult time with events in my life. My father passed nearly a year ago and time has not healed the pain. It has been the hardest year I have ever had. My mom is now living with my sister and declining everyday. My son and his wife have had 2 miscarriages but now expecting a baby girl in June. Mom needs prayer, she is having contractions. So far all is well, but has been told to be aware of changes with any pain. I am having problems with my health and with stress of all of this my health has worsened. Thanks for your prayers. Please pray for baby Brook.

We hadn’t heard from you for a while. Now I understand why.
A year is a very short time to recover from the loss of someone so dear as one’s parent. It’s hard to see your mother declining. I’m glad your sister is able to give her a home. You and your sister will be in my prayers. Your mother also.

We’ll try to storm heaven for your tiny granddaughter and her mother. I can’t imagine how difficult it is to lose two infants. I’ll be keeping your son and daughter-in-law and the baby in my prayers and Masses.

I’m sad to hear of your worsening health. I know you were struggling when last we heard from you. Please find ways to nurture yourself, even though as a mother I know how much one feels the troubles of one’s children and their loved ones.

Please take care of yourself. Be sure of our prayer and love :grouphug:

Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for baby Brook,you and your family.

Saying prayers for you and your family.

Hello Myhouse

I understand your pain. My father passed away not too long ago as well. The first year was most difficult, especially for my mom. We had to make some major changes after that. I am praying for you and your family.

Praying very hard for all of you!

Praying for you and your family…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.