Prayers needed immediately - Please?

It’s been some time since I have been to the forum here. My faith remains at stake.

For over 4 years my wife and I have been trying to sell our home, all of our equity over the 30 yrs gone in price reductions. A month ago we had 2 offers the same day. We accepted one of them, and we’ve been waiting on a closing date, and now the buyer is now trying to back-out for no apparent reason.

PLEASE PRAY that the buyer changes his mind and goes through with the purchase of our home.

After 4 years! we thought that God had finally sent us some extremely needed financial relief, and now this. Please pray brothers and sisters.

Father, please hear the cries of your poor children. We know You love us, but we don’t understand why we are having to go through this.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard to St. Joseph for your successfully selling your house.

Yeah. I will too.

St Joseph,

Please come to the aid of this couple. Your immediate assistance
is much needed here. They need that buyer to hang in there and
finish the deal. Please remove all obstacles in the way and all financial
obstacles which may be causing havoc. Ask your son Jesus to release
his power into the situation.You are known for having protected Jesus and Mary
on this earth, please protect this couple now. Resolve the problem through
your holy intercession and provide the confidence and solace they need.
We thank you in advance for what you are able to accomplish. And we
know it will have a mighty outcome.

AMEN

Please keep praying for our buyers to do the right thing and finish their purchase of our home.

Still praying, ChinaDad. Hope you get an uplifting phone call soon.

Regards.

Lord, I beg you to help move ChinaDad’s buyer to finally purchase the house. Please, ChinaDad really needs this. I ask that his buyer finds good reason to follow through with his purchase and calls ChinaDad soon. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Thank you all for your prayers. Our buyer has backed out (and probably is legally in breach of contract), but we are trying to be faithful, and look at it as though our Father has a better plan, that suits our needs better.

After 4 years on the market, and dropping our price continually to where we had no equity left, we’d been waiting on a closing for a month. We finally got the news he was backing out on 10-7-09, 7 days after we were supposed to close. During that month we had emptied 2 storage units, brought all boxes of stored items home and they were ALL over, :slight_smile: so we could go through them, when we got the news. Thank you God for the strength and stamina You gave us to get everything moved around in one day! so that we could have 2 showings today.

Please say payers that one of these new people will purchase and we can again move forward with our move needs and intentions.

Chinadad

Asking for the intercession of St. Joseph on the sale of your house!

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory Be …

Blessings,
Judi

Praying for you, Chinadad, and your family. :gopray:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.