Prayers needed in difficult time

Prayer warriors I have posted requests many times. My physical problems are affecting every part of my life. I am going to talk to a priest today for spirtiual direction. My narcolepsy is debilitating. I only drive short distances and am isolated from many activities I used to enjoy. Winter has made my arthritis much worse. Most days I can only stay awake for 3 hours without having to sleep. Family just dont know what to say and I don’t hear from them often. I feel I am a burden to my family although my husband is supporting more in the past few months. I can not tell you how much this site means to me. I find it hard to keep asking for your prayers when there are so many others going through so much more than I am. Truth is this is where I come to stay close to faithful people that have prayed for me in the most difficult of times. We are under financial strain and like most I don’t know what will happen to my husbands job or benefits. Thank you for your prayers and I will keep you in mine. There are some very sad things that I will not mention that have to do with my brothers and sisters. Please pray for change and healing. God Bless all of you Christs Peace!

Praying!

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord jesus bring healing and comfort, provide your grace to this family and your healing to its members, may they love and support each other and become closer to you through their pain, may all issues with the siblings be resolved by the intercession of the holy spirit, in your name amen

praying

Praying for you!

Praying for you

I was thinking of you yesterday and wondering about you!

I’m getting ready for Mass now as it is morning here, and I’ll take you, with all your troubles and illness, and your kind husband, to Mass with me in my heart.
May Jesus embrace you…Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praying

Praying for you…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father and to the Son
And to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now
And ever shall be world without end. Amen

I am praying for you, Myhouse!

:gopray:

Here is a prayer which I hope will be of help to you:

A PRAYER
FOR HEALING

Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy,
may Your healing hand rest upon me,
may Your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of my body
and into the depths of my soul,
cleansing, purifying, restoring me
to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom.

Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english2/p00855.htm

Keeping you in prayers…Many times I have felt unworthy to post for prayers when there are so many who need help more than me but without the prayers of these wonderful CAF members I don’t think my days would be as good as they have been.
God, please help your wonderful daughter. She is going through so much and needs Your help. Surround her with your love and surround her family with comfort and love too…St. Jude, please interceded on her behalf…Amen

Lord Jesus please provide healing comfort and joy to this your child, heal the illness comfort and provide peace to the entire family, in your name I pray, amen

Still praying

praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.