Prayers needed Laid off-

Dear ALL,

Merry Christmas to Everyone here.

Would you please pray for our family? My dear husband got the bad news three days ago…he has two more weeks of work then loses his job.
He is a job superintendent in commercial construction…and the company he works for is out of work for him.
So, we are begging God to help him find a new job…he is very hard-working, brilliant at what he does, and has always brought his projects in under budget-as well as strapping on a belt and pitching in to get things done on time. This is the first time this has happened to him-so it is a shock.
I am proud of the way he has handled the news. We all got down on our knees and implored the Blessed Virgin and St. Joseph to pray for us too.
We pay our house payments every two weeks which makes it scary if he should be unemployed for a while! I tried to trust in God because He always seems to be there for us-it has been really spectacular, the things God has done for us!!
And the good news: God is so cool.
I just found out yesterday that I have a check for $1,940. coming to me for child support by my ex who is MIA for ten yrs. and $75,000+ behind in paying.
That’ll help us with a month of house payment.
Please join me in praising our Good Loving Father for His Blessings!!

Love in Jesus,
Shelby Grace

son in law in same fix, he is a jet mechanic and the corporation sold their jet due to the economy, and the airport he worked at, that services corporate jets, is closing. have been laid off myself 3 times, all 3 right before Christmas, can’t imagine what there is in corp. land that makes them do that.

I say the 54 day rosary novena for all people out of work in my family, my bible study, and the CA forum people that I have heard that are out of work. I will add you to my list and I pray that it comes soon. The sooner the better. In this Christmas season, I will double up on my prayers- this is not a good time to be out of work. God Bless you and your family in this time of need.

I will keep you in my prayers. Lay offs are so scary. God Bless you and your family.

In Christ,

Cleopa

I just said a prayer for you and I will continue to pray for you and your family. God Bless.

Thanks so much for the prayers…we could use each and every one. They are precious diamonds to us.

I pray that God will help you in your situation. They say that God never closes a door without opening a window. I hope the window opens soon!

May God Bless you in the New Year. I LOVE your very positive and uplifting attitude in times of adversity. That is a special gift.

I also love the way you went to God first as a family when the news reached home. Family prayer and devotion is important.

I will pray for God to open a new and better door.
God is really great in the awesome things He does - that we cannot yet understand.

God of Heaven, I thank you for You are very gracious to us. I thank You Father for the jobs that You gave your children and for all the time they have been working.
I thank You to for in their being laid off, You want to Glolify Your name again. Jesus You told us that let all those who are heavy ladden come to You, and so we come on behalf of these Your children. Provide appropriate work for them and all those out of work. Mother Mary, interceed for us, Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.