Prayers needed please

Please pray for my husband who was diagnosed today with malignant
melanoma. He has this on his heel of the left foot.
Please pray that when he sees the surgeon that god will help him to make the right decision.,and that god will make him well if it is his will.
Thank you all in advance for your prayers
grandma glor

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

My Lord Jesus, please give Grandma’s Glor’s husband the wisdom and strength to make the right decision on his ailment. Bless Grandma Glor and her husband with Your everlasting love and protect them from all anxiety. As your humble servants, we humbly ask for your guidance.

Lord Hear Our Prayer.

Our Father in Heaven
Holy be Thy Name
Thy kingdom come
Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

AMEN.

I’m sorry that this has been added to your difficulties, Love.

I’ll be praying for your husband that the surgeon will make the best decision and give the right treatment to help your husband.
I ask God to help you to feel peace despite everything, and please know I’ll be thinking of you both and praying for you.
:grouphug:
Trishie

Praying…

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our sister in Christ grandma glor on behalf of her husband who has been diagnosed with a difficult cancer. Please have mercy on her husband, help him to make wise choices in treatment, and heal him in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please bless the medical staff that tends to her husband with great competence, compassion, and precision in their work. Please bless our sister grandma glor as she ministers to her husband and helps the family through this time. Lord, you often present us with the opportunities for sacrifice and suffering in our lives, please bless grandma glor’s husband and help him to carry your cross with grace and an upbeat attitude as he continues down the path you have chosen for him.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, master physician and healer of all human suffering.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I will include your intentions as part of my Rosary today.

God bless.

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for your husband!

Prayer for the surgeon and your family

Our Father…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our sister in Christ grandma glor on behalf of her husband who has been diagnosed with a difficult cancer. Please have mercy on her husband, help him to make wise choices in treatment, and heal him in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please bless the medical staff that tends to her husband with great competence, compassion, and precision in their work. Please bless our sister grandma glor as she ministers to her husband and helps the family through this time. Lord, you often present us with the opportunities for sacrifice and suffering in our lives, please bless grandma glor’s husband and help him to carry your cross with grace and an upbeat attitude as he continues down the path you have chosen for him.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, master physician and healer of all human suffering.

Amen.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Sorry to hear that Grandma glor …
I’m praying very hard for him.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.