Prayers needed please.

I am a partner in a business with my aging parents. We struggled our way through the recession, investing all we had and more in the business to keep us and our employees working. Things still are not going well. My parents are not in a position to walk away from our venture, and because of that I can’t either. I try to have faith that God will provide all I need, but I have been feeling very hopeless. Please pray for me.

Praying for the intentions of you & your family.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Hi stairman,

I am very sorry for the difficulties that you are all facing in your family business.

Prayers said for you and your family.

God bless you and your family.

[INDENT]Prayer When in Need of Financial Aid

Saint Jude, please assist stairman and his parents, who are mutual business partners. Now they are in financial stress. St. Jude, they are not asking for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God. They beg only for the help that would get them back on their feet.

We ask these favors through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:signofcross:

[/INDENT]

Prayer for Success in Business

THEN ISAAC SOWED IN THAT LAND, AND REAPED IN THE SAME YEAR A HUNDREDFOLD; AND THE LORD BLESSED HIM. THE MAN BEGAN TO PROSPER, AND CONTINUED PROSPERING UNTIL HE BECAME VERY PROSPEROUS.

Genesis 26:12,13

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord, I am anxious about this venture. As the Scripture says You were with Isaac and gave him hundredfold blessings. I know You have the same love and concern for my welfare also. Have mercy upon us, O Lord, and prosper all the efforts that I take towards the success of my business. Grant me Your wisdom and guidance so that I can make the right decision at the right time. Unless You bless me I cannot be a success, my Lord. So I beseech You to grant me success in my endeavours and lift me up in life. Be with me and prosper whatever I do! I thank You and praise You for answering my prayers, even now providing all my needs. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

Praying…

St. Joseph, please intercede for this family’s intentions and pray that their situation finds peace soon. Amen.

You, and they, have my prayers.

O God, by whom the meek are guided in judgment, and light riseth up in darkness for the godly: Grant us, in all our doubts and uncertainties, the grace to ask what thou wouldest have us to do, that the Spirit of wisdom may save us from all false choices, and that in thy light we may see light, and in thy straight path may not stumble; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for you and your family!!

Ashley

Praying for your business. Also praying that the Lord may grant strength and guidance to you and your parents.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.

Amen.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.