Prayers needed today!

Please pray for me today as I will be in an awkward and confusing situation. Please pray that it turns out to be a very pleasant day for all concerned. Many thanks.

Jesus, mercy!

I will hold you in my prayers.

Come Holy Spirit, by way of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well-beloved spouse. Jesus, I recommend these, your children, to Your Sacred Heart of Mercy. Jesus, we trust in You! Father, we ask for Your help, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

For the greater glory of God, may our prayers be answered.

May the Lord be with you all day, helping you through everything. May the Lord grant you a happy and peaceful day.

Praying for your intentions. Peace be with you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

May the Holy Spirit give you the words to speak and guide your thoughts and actions as you approach this situation. Amen!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.