Prayers needed

Hey everyone - I’m asking for prayers from all. I just had an “I never” blasted, as in “I’ve never been a victim of internet crime.” Well, I can’t say that today anymore. Ta Da! I’ve got the police involved and everything. My computer’s a mess, I’m lucky it is working for this request. I’m going to have someone from the Geek Squad (yes, that’s what they call themselves) come and fix it all. Someone got in via my provider (in fact, it quite possibly might be one of their own employees!) and tried to steal private information via a phony webpage that looked like a shopping page from Ebay! The detective was very kind and so were the folks at the Geek Squad. I’ve been told it happens everyday, but this is the first (and hopefully) the last time for me. I’ve had a very trying day. Please pray for me.

Peace,

Gail

Gail, it must be quite a shock.

Lord please bring about effective discouragement to internet crime. Please ensure that these criminals find honest ways to finance their lives. Let respect for others determine their actions.

God bless you, Gail!

I will keep you in my prayers too. :signofcross:

I will ask the archangel Michael to intercede for you, and bring your name forward at the first Friday Mass tomorrow (Lord willing).

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

I too was a victim of similar circumstances several years ago involving PAYPAL.
Be sure to file a FRAUD ALERT through EQUIFAX; they will monitor your financial info and notify you if anyone tampers with it via the personal info they gained.
(Life WILL get back to normal again; hang in there!)

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying
grandma glor

This has happened to a friend of mine also. You are in my prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you.

God bless

prayers promised

Computer’s fixed and I’m searching for a new browser. Thanks for all the prayers.

Peace,

Gail

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.