Prayers Needed

Please pray for Sandy and her husband. He will be going on for back surgery tomorrow.

Please aslo pray for my sister and her daughter. They are both going through a lot of turmoil. It is splitting up my family.

Also, I would humbly ask you to pray for me. My blood pressure is sky high. I have been sent home two times in the last two weeks due to the blood pressure. (I work at a medical center) I am concerned because it is so high that they have almost sent me to the hospital (196/124) if anyone knows what that means. I have asked my sister to not call me which breaks my heart because she has always relied on me. She understands and stated that my health is more important.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

betra2000

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.
Please do get a medical workup to determine the cause of your hypertension and get treatment.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

St. Gabriel, pray for us.

Divine Mercy, I trust in you.

Praying for all of your intentions.

God bless you and your family.

Lord, there are many people in the life of betra2000 that need you. Sandy’s husband is going for back surgery today. Please guide the surgeons hands and make this a successful surgery. Please give Sandy peace as she waits for her husband. Also, betra2000’s sister and daughter are going through some turmoil. Please place your healing touch on this situation so that the family is not split up. Also, I pray for betra2000 and her high blood pressure. Please Lord, I ask that you give some peace to this CAF member and allow her body to rest. Give her doctors the insight to diagnose this and treat it effectively. In Jesus name I pray. Mother Mary, please pray for these intentions.

betra2000, I will continue to pray for your intentions. God Bless.

PS. I love Tillamook Cheese :slight_smile:

Praying For All Your Intentions
Grandma Glor

Praying for Sandy and her husband that the surgery will go well, praying for your sister and her daughter that they may find peace and praying for you that you will find out what is causing your high blood pressure. May you find courage, wisdom and strength in God. God Bless.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for all intentions…

Jesus, please give Betra healing and peace.
Please grant her prayers for her sister and all those she cares for…but please help her to find loving, healthy ways of ensuring peace of mind, heart, and body.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.