Prayers Needed!

Please pray for a difficult situation. All of us in our student appartment get on very well but we are having difficulty with one person and to be honest it is making me feel very uncomfortable and uneasy. Please pray!!

Praying for peace in your apartment.

Yuck. That’s not a fun situation to be in. Praying for you and your apartment-mates…

*** †JMJTJ †***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

LORD Jesus
Comfort UR Daughter

Catherine, may God help you to grow in this challenge of a difficult person in your midst. Jesus had Judas. He knows. May what this person has to teach your spirit and deepen your maturity be achieved quickly. I ask St Therese who showed extraordinary kindness to the most difficult sister in the community, to intercede for you and for this person. May you somehow be blessing to this person!
I hope you’re enjoying your studies! All the best!..Trishie

prayers for peace in your apartment. I know the situation all too well. My daughter had the same experience last year. It turned out that she and her roommate moved out on the other two girls in order for them to have peace and quiet. Hope things will work out for the best.

kate

Praying For Your Intentions
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.