Prayers needed

I know I haven’t been here, at least to post, in a while, but I have a request to make. Please hear me out:

Our parish music director’s mother has been going for tests for breast cancer. She is in her eighties, and has been holding up well so far, but they’re hoping to attack the cancer before it can do any damage. She has been asking prayers for her mother for those of us in the choir, and her intention is remembered at Masses during the Prayer of the Faithful. Please pray that her mother will be able to handle all the testing and that she will get whatever treatment(s) are necessary. I pray God will guide the hands, minds, and hearts of the doctors, nurses, and other medical staff who are taking care of this woman who is such a devoted servant of the Lord.

She is also dealing with the fact that her son is epileptic and has been going through more changes and adjustments with his medications. The music director is a single mother whose husband walked out on her and her son years ago, and it is difficult for her to provide for him. She does her best, however, and she tithes with money as well as her love of music and worshiping the Lord. Please pray for her, as well as her son.

Thank you, and God bless. I will continue to keep all of you in prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal and guide UR Children

Through the intercession of our Blessed Mother Mary. Saints Peregrine, Dymphna, and Cecilia, give strength & encouragement to your daughter who struggles yet still trusts in you so faithfully. Bless her efforts and help those around her to help her in her daily walk. In the Name of the Father, who reigns in Heaven with the Son & the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever,Amen!

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hi DonaNobis_Pacem , I’m praying for successful surgey and healing for the eighty years old lady , that God will guide the medical staff who are taking care of this woman . I lift up in prayers also her gravely ill son .
Heavenly Father, giver of life and health , help this mother and son to recover completely from illness , heal them through Jesus Christ , our Lord and Saviour ,
Amen.

Praying for your friend in the choir and her family.

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.