Prayers Needed!

I know this is minor in comparison to the other prayer intentions on this forum, but I’m in need of prayers for tomorrow. I have an audition at my Conservatoire and the arias I’m singing are both new. One of them I only began to learn a couple of days ago!! Could you please pray that I don’t forget them and that they go well. I’d really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance and you are all in my prayers as always.

Praying for your intentions Catherine!

Father,
We praise Your Glory and thank You for Your gifts!
We rejoice because we know that all things are providential and nothing is too small when we are doing it for Your Glory!

With this confidence, which only You give us we go forth knowing that all that we do brings us one step closer to You while we fulfill our duty of following You while we are on earth.

So I ask Lord, to help Catherine remember the words for the arias she is singing. Help her to go to the audition with full confidence and trust in You, Lord! Help her to offer up everything she does for Your sake and help her realize this truth that the smallest thing she does is important in Your Eyes.

I ask this, Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ who You sent to this world through the Love and power of Your Most Holy Spirit. Your son, who was born of the Immaculately Conceived, Ever-Virgin, Mother of God, Mary most holy…the Queen of Heaven and of Earth!

Thank You Father!

Amen, Amen!
+

Praying for you intentions and Good Luck!

Dear catherine m,

I know how you feel. I’ll pray for your arias to go well at the Conservatoire, and hope in turn that you’ll pray that I safely transport three framed photos to an art show without doing something klutzy like drop them or bang them. I would love to know what you’re singing, btw. Good luck … More important, prayers for your success in your quest to bring beautiful music to the world and through your talent give glory to God. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Daughter

Praying for your singing to dazzle them! Good luck!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.