Prayers needed

:frowning: Please pray for me. I am in my last semester of my grad program and have run into a not very nice sup teacher who seems determined to get me kicked out of my program. Please pray for my stress to be relieved and for me to finish my program with no further problems from her. I pray for her as well. Please pray for me - I am 51 years old and I am having a hard time with the stress she is placing upon me. Blessed Mother pray for us!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Whatever the sup teacher’s agenda is I ask the Lord to open her eyes to your value, and to the value of anyone above 50 in obtaining graduate qualifications.

I ask the Lord to help you to find confidence and to feel peace as you resolutely continue your course successfully.
I’ll keep you in my prayers. :slight_smile:

I’m a fellow grad student - and I totally, totally understand. You’re in my prayers! I just finished up a really rough patch in grad school, too. It gets better, I promise.

You’re nicer than me, though. I didn’t have the grace to do much more than complain and cry about my grad adviser in the last semester of my master’s. You’re actually praying for her! What wonderful faith.

Dear Lord,

We pray for diehlga and this intention, that you may send a sign of the plan you have and that your sign may be received. Please comfort and strenghten diehlga, and provide the level of perseverance needed to successfully complete this program of study and use this knowledge to help your people and your world. By praying about this situation and handing it over to you diehlga is offering this to you and is ready for your love and guidance. Please help all of us to listen for your voice and to respond to your call, even when your call is a tiny whisper in a blowing wind.

We ask this through Christ our Lord,

Amen.

Praying for you.

Praying for the both of you.

Some teachers are hard because they are.
Some teachers are hard because they have to be.
Some teachers are hard because they feel they have to be.

She may be out to challenge you to be your best, NOT to get you kicked out of the program. I will allow that some college professors should not have gone into teaching…

I’m praying that your teacher is only challenging you to be the best you can be because she/he sees your potential and wants you to reach it.

I’m praying that you will find the strength to overcome the challenges placed in front of you by your teacher.

GodBless

Praying very hard for your success in school!

Praying for your success at school.

I am indeed praying for you

Thanks - so many good folks and your prayers are helping. Please keep praying for me…something happened - the sup teacher called me today to encourage me. Was I surprised! Then I got chills because this is not normal behavior for her; could this be a sign? Plese pray for for me - I will be observed by my teacher at the grad school on Wednesday and it needs to go well.

Also, I am praying for all on this site. There is so much need! Prayers do work! God Bless you all and may Our Blessed Mother pray for us!

Father Almighty, place your hand on this person who has struggled to accomplish goals that they might be used for your Kingdom. Strengthen his or her performance, and give him or her a deep sense of peace and confidence in your care.

St. John Cantius, patron saint of teachers, pray for diehlga.

I am also a fellow graduate student. I know exactly how you feel. I have not been in your exact situation but I did have a professor who called US soldiers murderers in class and this is extremely difficult for me to hear because the vast majority of my friends are in the military or they have served in the past many of them have served in Iraq. All of us know at least someone who has been killed including me. This is by far the hardest situation I’ve ever experienced. When I confronted her after class to voice my concerns to her she basically told me I didn’t know what I was talking about my faith and patience were severely tested and pushed to there ultimate limits that night and I even considered leaving my program but with the support of my friends I didn’t and I found the strength not to let her get to me and ruin what I have worked so hard for. You can find the strength to do this I know you can! If she keeps this up go to your program director to see if you can switch classes. You’ve worked too hard for this don’t let this professor get to you. You can do this I know you can!

Prayers for you to do well in school…also for your teacher to have her hardened heart soften…May she continue to encourage you…and we pray this in Jesus Christ,Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

Praying for your success and for others in their studies…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.