Prayers needed

HI old friends and everyone else. I am extremely sick and need your prayers,especially for my salvation. ALso, for a place to move to where I get the support I need. I am getting so ill that I often have to cancel doctor appointments because I can not handle the medicaid rides that take hours and hours for one app.
I get sick everytime from those rides. I am recovering from lung infection and CHF again caused by being out so long in a terrible little vehicle,throwing out my back,surprized I didn’t get blood clots in my legs as I could not move them for almost 3 hours. I have only 30% blood flow from tummy to feet. It causes me to have alot of infamation in my tummy and organs,especially when not laying down.I have bleeding in my intestine and missed the doctor app because too sick to go in medicaaid ride. Still hard to believe my daughter stranded me with no car to deal with this. It is truely cutting my life short.
And please pray for my private intentions too.
Thank you!

Jollyoki, I ask the Lord Jesus to be with you in all your sickness and discomfort, and in all your needs. I will keep you with all your anxieties and difficulties, in my prayers and Masses

:grouphug: from your friends at CAF

Praying for all your intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you. When you offer your sufferings to Jesus, please remember a special intention of mine, too.

Do not despair.:gopray2:

Praying for you my friend…

Jollyoki,
Praying for your health and that you get the support you need through this trying time.

Praying for you…

Praying very hard for you!

Thank you for your prayers.

Indyann you can be sure that I will include your intentions as I offer my sufferings in union with Jesus passion and death. I always include everyone who prayers for me daily.
God Bless, Jollyoki

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

Christ feeds and cares for the Church, for which he gave his very self. And so we pray:

• Lord, look after your Church.

Blessed are you, shepherd of your Church, because today you give us light and life:
make us truly grateful for such wonderful gifts.
Look kindly on the flock you have gathered in your name:
let no-one perish from the flock your Father has given you.
Lead your Church along the path of your commandments:
may the Holy Spirit keep her faithful to you.
By the feast of bread and the Word, give life to your Church:
nourish her and give her the strength to follow you with joy.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, in your kindness fill our deepest being with your holy light,
so that we may be steadfast in our devotion to you:
for your wisdom created us and your providence guides us.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

praying…
mlz

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Come, let us worship the Lord, for he is our God.

Mid-morning reading (Terce) Wisdom 19:22 ©
Lord, in every way you have made your people great and glorious. You have never disdained them, but stood by them always and everywhere.

Noon reading (Sext) Deuteronomy 4:7 ©
What great nation is there that has its gods so near as the Lord our God is to us whenever we call to him?

Afternoon reading (None) Esther 10:3 ©
The single nation, mine, is Israel, those who cried out to God and were saved. Yes, the Lord has saved his people, the Lord has delivered us from all these evils, God has worked such signs and great wonders as have never happened among the nations.

Praying For Your Health.
Grandma Glor

I need prayers desperately for my relationship with my daughters. She is seeing things all wrong and is in deep denial. What is needed is forgiveness. Please pray that we both forgive eachother.
She is accusing me of things that I have never done.But I am afraid she believes it. We need God’s interventions right away.

Jollyoki, praying for you and your daughter that you may have a good relationship and there be no misunderstandings and accusations

Thank you for your prayers. I have been trying to get along with her since I came here. I just want a normal relationship. But, at this point, I am also willing to let her go if that is God’s will. I need my boundaries respected. I am too ill to keep being kicked. I was told by my counselor that it sounds like I am the one she dumps all her stuff on from every part of her life. I came to agree with this. She doesn;t treat anyone else like this. That is one big reason my counselor really thinks she treats me so mean. I can see it. She really does not see herself. It is sad.I would like a relationship with her.Not always being accused of things and not only that…I do not do what she says. It looks like she projects her onto me.She has done that since a teen. Thanks for your prayers.

I meant to put " daughter" not “daughters”,even though I do ask for prayers for both of them. I was talking about the oldest one.

Thank you for your prayers for me and my daughter. I always want God to show me too if I am seeing things correctly or not. I really love my daughters and spent so much of my life being a mom to them,even with many mistakes,I always have loved them above any other people on earth. I just want healing between us…and I know it takes them too,not just me wanting it.

Dear jollyoki,

You and your daughters were in my Rosary today as I drove home from New York State.

~~ the phoenix

Heidi, you and your daughter are in my prayer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.