Prayers needed

Please pray that the Lord will grant me strength. I lost my Mother last July and since two weeks after her funeral my council has been trying to get me out of the home I have lived in for over 17 years:( My health has been affected and I don’t know how much more I can take.

O Lord grant me your aid, I beg :gopray2:

Heavenly Father we place your daughter in Your care. Please help her to recover from her mother’s death.
Please grant healing for her stress and anxiety, and help her to resolve these difficulties.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Help is on the way. Dear Lord please let your child feel your presense and feel that no matter what you are there. With God all things are possible. Help this child of yours in her hour of great need and anxiety. Please show her a peace beyond measure until this situation is solved. Amen.

Father, hear your daughter’s pleas and take her into the palm of Your hand. Eternal rest grant to her mother, and offer her child comfort through Your guidance.

Praying for you, and that your Mother rests in peace.

Praying very hard for you!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer the intentions and concerns of your child StarMaiden and ask for your blessings of courage, strength, peace, and hope in You so that the current worries and anxieties about the situation may be melted away. Please help StarMaiden to trust in You and help StarMaiden to understand the plan you have for his/her life. Lord, you know that the place we lay our heads is a source of comfort and center for our lives and this has been disrupted for StarMaiden. Please help StarMaiden to restore his/her confidence and good health, and to listen and respond to your call. We also pray for the repose of the soul of dear Mother and grant that StarMaiden may be comforted by knowing that dear Mother is in the place Jesus has prepared for her.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Praying for you my friend… ps…so sorry to hear about your Mother…

Thank you all so much, your prayers and support mean a great deal to me. I will remember you all before the Blessed Sacrament this morning :signofcross:

StarMaiden, I am sorry for your loss. I wish you well, but I am not a believer. I do hope that the Council is more compassionate towards your needs. You do not give your location, but I assume there is some legal aid agency in your area? Perhaps your local parish can lobby on your behalf for you to retain your home?

Praying very hard for you.

It is now in the hands of a solicitor, so they are dealing with this for me as I can’t handle it on my own anymore :frowning:

May God grant you the strength to overcome this problem, physically, mentally and spiritually.

Thank you all again for your prayers and support. May Our Lord bless you all.

The great news is that you need not have any belief or faith in God to help out. He remains where He always has been and is waiting to hear from you. Simply whisper, speak or shout your intention and it shall be heard. The best way to help a believer is to speak with their God. No belief at all is required on your part.

You already have the loving, caring heart that believers are called to have, so you are ahead of many of us.

Peace be with you.

Merciful and gracious Lord, You willed StarMaiden into existence by the power of Your love. You alone have sustained her through each trial of her life. Look upon her with Your unfathomable compassion in her time of need. Grant her an increase in faith that will give rest to her heart. Send Your Angel to minister to her, replacing her anxiety with comfort. Father, we ask that You kindly order the events of her life to ensure that an earthly dwelling place is provided her. Long ago, You prepared room for her in Your Heavenly Kingdom. We beseech You to care for her and strengthen her in this life, so that she will continue to praise Your Holy Name throughout all eternity. Grant this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer the intentions and concerns of your child StarMaiden and ask for your blessings of courage, strength, peace, and hope in You so that the current worries and anxieties about the situation may be melted away. Please help StarMaiden to trust in You and help StarMaiden to understand the plan you have for his/her life. Lord, you know that the place we lay our heads is a source of comfort and center for our lives and this has been disrupted for StarMaiden. Please help StarMaiden to restore his/her confidence and good health, and to listen and respond to your call. We also pray for the repose of the soul of dear Mother and grant that StarMaiden may be comforted by knowing that dear Mother is in the place Jesus has prepared for her.

Dear Lord, please hear the prayers of your persistent people as we lift up the intentions of your beloved children.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Praying very hard for you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.