Prayers needed...

Hi everyone

I realise no-one here knows me or anything about me, but basically I am suffering dreadfully with depression and have been since the start of the year. I have been praying to Mary constantly since then to bring me some kind of peace - I feel like I have lost the ability to see any beauty in the world and I know it is all starting to have an effect on my family who are worried about me. I’m desperate, I have told God so many times I would do anything if he will just give me some peace of mind. I’ve been saying a Novena for Impossible Requests over the last few days and I’m just hopeful that God might smile on me during Easter and let me enjoy life again

If anyone wants to include a stranger who can’t find peace in their prayers, please spare me a thought

Thank you

Kieran

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen

Keiran, I do hope that you are getting wise help for your depression. If you can’t see any beauty in the world, you are quite depressed, and I do hope that you are looking after yourself. I wonder what is making you depressed and if there’s a way to work at dealing with that with practical research and practical human solutions as well as prayer.

You’re not a stranger, but a friend and brother we have yet to get to know better.
I will pray for you, Keiran, and really hope that you can get past this difficult time to begin to find beauty and happiness.
I ask the Lord to help you find goodness and beauty in yourself, because it’s there, Keiran. I know it is.
Today, please find one thing that you think could be beautiful if you really think about it.
Please tell us if you can see one thing. I pray you will.
Warmly, Trishie

Keiran, I do hope that you are getting wise help for your depression. If you can’t see any beauty in the world, you are quite depressed, and I do hope that you are looking after yourself. I wonder what is making you depressed and if there’s a way to work at dealing with that with practical research and practical human solutions as well as prayer.

You’re not a stranger, but a friend and brother we have yet to get to know better.
I will pray for you, Keiran, and really hope that you can get past this difficult time to begin to find beauty and happiness.
I ask the Lord to help you find goodness and beauty in yourself, because it’s there, Keiran. I know it is.
Today, please find one thing that you think could be beautiful if you really think about it.
Please tell us if you can see one thing. I pray you will.
Warmly, Trishie

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

May you find peace. Amen.

St. Dympha,intercessor and patron of those battling with depression, intercede in his healing. We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying for you that you may obtain help and relief from this depression.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you :gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Keiran I pray that your depression with God’s grace with lift from you as you strive towards a happier future

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Lord please give Keiran peace of mind heart and soul, and give him experience of Your love, and faith in Your love for him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.