Prayers needed

I humbly ask for your special prayers this weekend and upcoming week. I am trying so very hard to place all my trust in the Lord on these issues I am dealing with, and need some help.

I get the intense feeling that God is trying to work through me right now, and I am dealing with a lot of stress, great disappoinment, and some major doubt about myself. Please pray for me to find the trust and faith that I need to lead me to where my heart and real interests lay so that I can serve Him better. Please pray for me.

Thank you and may God bless each of you.

Bruce

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your spirit and they shall be created and you shall renew the face of the earth.

Lord, send your spirit to nebrb and fill him/her with the love and wisdom he/she needs to take his/her spiritual journey in you one step further in the right direction. Guide his/her footsteps and keep him/her safe from everthing that will try and make him/her take his/her eyes off of you. Bless nebrb and make him/her into one of your most beautiful of saints. Amen.

I’ll be praying for you.Rocky

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done,
On Earth as It is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
And forgive us our tresspasses,
As we forgive those who tresspass against us,
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to The Father, and The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
World without end. Amen.

Lord please steady bruce’s hand so that he may better serve You. Fill him with love and confidence that he’s doing the right thing. We ask this in Your name, Amen.

My prayers for you this beautiful day for Mary.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Thank you for your kind prayers and support. It is so amazing to feel the power of prayer. I don’t know where my struggles are leading me, but somehow, someway, I need to gain some self-confidence, some belief in the abilities God has given me to shed these constant fears, worries and disappointments. I cannot do these things alone, and right now I don’t feel Jesus’ presence in my life, no matter how much I pray. I know how much I will need Him to take these burdens from me.

May God bless each of you and hear all of your petitions and prayers.

Thank you

Bruce

*You are in my prayers, nebrb.

Whatever you are going through, lay it at Jesus’ feet, and He will take care of you. Even if your pain doesn’t instantly go away, or your requests don’t seem to be answered right now, rest assure God is preparing you for something else…another step in your path towards holiness. Praying that you stay strong, and ALWAYS trust in the Lord. God bless! :heart:*

Jesus please deal gently and generously with Bruce. It’s ages since he lost his job, and he has been praying for and striving for work, while awaiting Your merciful assistance. Please, Jesus, hear Bruce’s prayers for work and for the welfare of his family, and please provide him, and his family, with all that is needed materially and spiritually.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.