Prayers Needed!!!

Please Pray for my fiend’s friend who is Agnostic and is having difficulty talking to his friends who are turning to God. They are his best friends, and yet he is closing himself off from them to the point where they don’t really know who he is anymore. I do not fully know the situation, but he is turning against one friend in particular and the others think he might try to do something, but he is in another state for now. A major portion of it my friend thinks has to do with him not willing to accept God, and that it might come to the point where he converts or ends up hurting himself or others. His friends think he may need mental help from the way he is so closed to them, so please pray! We don’t really know what is going on, so just pray that God be present in this situation, and in this young man’s life.

***Offering this intention in my rosary tonight! (I can also relate as I am going through a similiar situation…)

God Bless.***

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Please protect and lead this person to You dear Lord, amen.
mlz

St. Dymphna hear our prayers for the welfare of this young man tonight and every night.
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of ourdeath, Amen.

Amen.

Jesus please draw this lonely young man to You. He can’t have faith, no matter how much he may wish to have what his friends have, unless Your give him the gift of faith. He feels abandoned Lord, as sometimes there is no deeper chasm between humans in relationship than the lack of shared faith.
Wrap him in Your loving protection please Jesus;
and please strengthen to faith of those who have been granted the gft of faith

Jesus please draw this lonely young man to You. He can’t have faith, no matter how much he may wish to have what his friends have, unless Your give him the gift of faith. He feels abandoned Lord, as sometimes there is no deeper chasm between humans in relationship than the lack of shared faith.
Wrap him in Your loving protection please Jesus;
and please strengthen to faith of those who have been granted the gift of faith

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying.

Thank you for the prayers, please keep him in your minds and hearts-I will update you when I can on the situation. Thank you so much for helping!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord continue to have your Hand upon this wandering soul and draw him near to You so he can come to know YOU!
In and through the Holy Spirit we all pray, AMEN
mlz

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.