prayers needed

times are hard in the traillius household. Please Pray. God knows all the needs.

I am new to Catholic Answers, so please bear with me. I do not know whether this is the right place to post prayer petitions.

My husband of 8 yrs has decided to leave me. We have had a rocky relationship, but I am am 15 weeks pregnant and grieving my father’s loss. We are suppose to revisit this issue in the next week. I has very difficult for me because I cannot sleep through the night and my appetite has diminished. Talk about horrible timing!!

Please pray that my husband has a change of heart, love me and reconcile our marriage. Please pray that all negative influences and the enemy be removed from her and allow her to grow closer to God. Please let me see some positive change in my husband’s attitude. Please bless him and pray for him.

Thanking you & God bless,

trallius, I am praying for your intentions.

Sol, welcome to CAF! You are in the correct sub forum for your prayer request, you just need to post your request as a new thread. Sol, please know that I am praying for you and your intentions as well.

Lord, I pray for the Traillius family and for Sol and her husband. Be merciful to both families and, please, help them out with problems. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen. Amen.

Praying for your strength …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

O Holy Virgin,
in the midst of all your glory,
we ask you not to forget
the sorrows of this world.
Cast a look of pity upon all
who struggle against life’s difficulties,
and who cease not to feel all its bitterness.
Have pity on all who have been
separated from those they love.
Have pity on the lonely and friendless.
Pardon the weakness of our faith.
have pity on those whom we love.
O Holy Mother,
show a mother’s compassion toward the sorrowful
and those who tremble under life’s afflictions.
Give them hope and peace.

Amen.

Our father,:crying: who art in Heaven. Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come,
Thy wil be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from all evil.:wink:
Amen

Praying hard for your family.

Praying hard for a reconciliation of your marriage.

For your intentions…

O Holy Virgin,
in the midst of all your glory, we ask you not to forget the sorrows of this world. Cast a look of pity upon all who struggle against life’s difficulties, and who cease not to feel all its bitterness. Have pity on all who have been separated from those they love. Have pity on the lonely and friendless. Pardon the weakness of our faith. have pity on those whom we love. O Holy Mother, show a mother’s compassion toward the sorrowful and those who tremble under life’s afflictions. Give them hope and peace.

Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.