Prayers needed

Please pray for me and my family. We are going through some things right now and I’m going through some separate issues as well. I don’t feel the need to go into detail as God knows what is on my heart, but I would like your prayers, too. Thanks!:slight_smile:

Loving God, yes You know all that Kristy’s family are going through, and all that they need for their welfare and happiness, material and spiritual.
Please kindly grant Kristy’s prayers for her family.

You also know the issues that Kristy is struggling with. Please lovingly answer her prayers in the best way.
Thank You, our God

for AngelRose81 and her family.

HAIL HOLY QUEEN

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

(V) Pray for us O holy Mother of God. ® That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

Oh Abba Father, I magnify Your name and rejoice in the faithfulness You are to your children… I lift up Kristie and her family to You…Use whats going on to make them seek Your face…Use this to change them into Your image as You draw them …Lord use this to draw those who don’t know You…Above all wrap them in the peace that passes understanding…Lord we know that all things work together for good for those who know You and are called to Your purposes…Teach Kristi what she needs to learn though these situations…I thank You in the matchless name of You son Jesus…Amen…

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.Amen

Lord, please send healing and strength to Kristy and her family if they are suffering. Bless them and renew them all in Your Spirit. Keep them all true to the Faith and on fire with love for You and keep them all close to one another. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Prayer to the Holy Family

Lord Jesus Christ, who, being made subject to Mary and Joseph, didst consecrate domestic life by Thine ineffable virtues; grant that we, with the assistance of both, may be taught by the example of Thy holy Family and may attain to its everlasting fellowship. Who livest and reignest, world without end.

Amen.

Praying for you and your family Kristy …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Loving God, You know what Kristy's family they need for their welfare and happiness, material and spiritual.
Please kindly grant Kristy's prayers for her family.

You know the issues that Kristy is struggling with. Please lovingly answer her prayers in the best way.
Thank You, God

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.