Prayers Needed

Asking for prayers for my husband who has lost 80 pounds and no one can figure out why. He will have a procedure tomorrow, asking for prayers to keep him safe and for positive results. An to give thanks for the many years we have already shared together.

Hi,

I will pray for a good outcome for you and your husband.

God bless you both

I was about to pray my daily Rosary, and I was thinking “I don’t have any special intentions today…”
So, I come to CAF as I do when I need to find special intentions. So, I’m praying for you, and for your husband. To give thanks, and for God’s Holy Spirit to be with you both as you go through this difficult time. I’ll also pray that no matter what it is, that the physicians will be able to deal with the issue in such a way that His will be done and that you and your husband be at peace. No matter what.

Praying for you and your husband!

Loving God please flow Your blessings upon Jane and her husband, for their spiritual and temporal welfare.
Grant that Your healing love permeates their lives and bestows all that is needed.

I offer my prayers for you and your husband.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art you among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Remember, O most pure spouse of Mary, and my dearly beloved guardian, St. Joseph, that never was it known that anyone who invoked your care and requested your help was left without consolation.

Inspired with this confidence, I come to you, and with all the ardor of my spirit I commend myself to you. Do not reject my prayer, O Foster Father of the Savior, but graciously receive and answer it. Amen.

Praying for healing …
from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Come then, Lord, and help your people,
bought with the price of your own blood,
and bring us with your saints
to glory everlasting.

Save your people, Lord, and bless your inheritance.
– Govern and uphold them now and always.

Day by day we bless you.
– We praise your name for ever.

Keep us today, Lord, from all sin.
– Have mercy on us, Lord, have mercy.

Lord, show us your love and mercy,
– for we have put our trust in you.

In you, Lord, is our hope:
– And we shall never hope in vain.

Thank you all for your prayers.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord and all that prayed for my husband. Procedure complete and no evidence of cancer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.