prayers needed

Hello everyone,
Please keep me in your prayers. I just applied for a job. I hope I get it. Thank you so much!

God bless,
Star

Our Father, Who Art in Heaven. Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come, thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses… as we forgive those who tresspass against us. and Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from Evil.

Praying that your application will be successful.

Praying

prayer said for your job

I am praying.

Thank you everyone!!!!

Lord God Almighty, I lift up to Your loving mercy starryheart and their job application. I humbly ask that they are able to find gainful employment so that they may provide for their own needs, the needs of their family, save for the future and contribute to the work of the church. All these I ask in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph. AMEN

:gopray2:

Praying :slight_smile: :highprayer:

Lord, may your holy will be done with no obstacles to your holy will. Secure this job, if this is the job you want for starryheart. Amen.

Remembering you in my daily prayers. Please let us know what happens :slight_smile: God bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.