prayers needed

Hello everyone,
I just took a test that’s extremely important. Please pray that I may pass this with a good outcome. Thank you!!!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for you starryheart.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, grant angels to have helped starryheart on this test, that it be passed in accord with the Father's perfect will. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

I pray that God grant your petition and that you did well in this important exam.

Thank you all so much. I will know more in a few days. I'm nervous but I did the best I could in this matter. Praying to God.

[quote="starryheart, post:1, topic:298862"]
Hello everyone,
I just took a test that's extremely important. Please pray that I may pass this with a good outcome. Thank you!!!

[/quote]

I am praying for you. I will remember you at Mass tomorrow and will offer my Communion for you.

I pray that God's holy and perfect will be done in your life.

May the peace of Christ be with you.

houston1

Praying that you were successful in your test.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Just want to thank everyone for your prayers! I passed the exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

[quote="starryheart, post:12, topic:298862"]
Just want to thank everyone for your prayers! I passed the exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

[/quote]

Congratulations...well done! Great news !! :)

Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.