Prayers needed

I am battling Stage 4 Breast Cancer, I am currently considered treatable. I could use prayers that the treatment I am on rids my body of this devil’s disease and leaves my body forever. Could you please pray for a cure for me and all the others like me that are battling cancer? Please pray this cancer leaves my body and the Lord gives me a long healthy happy life with my family. I ask this in Jesus’s name. Amen

Prayers offered up God Bless you

Prayers for healing for you! Keep us updated.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

Be assured of my prayers…I have a relative who has the same type of cancer.

O glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for cmpe who is so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to her assistance in this great need, that she may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all her necessities, tribulations and sufferings and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen

Lord please hear our prayers for cmpe and grant healing.Please guide the doctors to have the knowledge and skills necessary to bring healing.Please comfort our friend and grant strength and faith to get through these tough times.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal cmpe. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this cmpe’s body and give strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this person who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that they may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from this illness
and to give good health
and to guide their path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:

(we pray for this cmpe to be healed)

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.****

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen. ***

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I am praying for you.

Hail Mary…

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter.

Lord please hear our prayers for cmpe and grant healing.Please guide the doctors to have the knowledge and skills necessary to bring healing.Please comfort our friend and grant strength and faith to get through these tough times.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal cmpe. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this cmpe’s body and give strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

and to give good health
and to guide their path,
Amen

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I pray for your intentions! :gopray:

Pater noster qui es in caelis:
sanctificetur Nomen Tuum;
adveniat Regnum Tuum;
fiat voluntas Tua,
sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne nos inducas in tentationem;
sed libera nos a Malo. Amen

Prayer for a Miracle

and to give good health
and to guide their path,
Amen

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayer for a Miracle

and to give good health
and to guide their path,
Amen

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

and to give good health
and to guide their path,
Amen

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

and to give good health
and to guide their path,
Amen

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

and to give good health
and to guide their path,
Amen

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.