prayers needed

I have had a relapse into some heavy drinking; your prayers would be greatly appreciated as i am going through a difficult summer. God Bless.

To the Holy Archangel Who Strengthened Our Lord in His Agony

I salute thee, holy Angel who didst comfort my Jesus in His agony, and with thee I praise the most holy Trinity for having chosen thee from among all the holy Angels to comfort and
strengthen Him who is the comfort and strength of all that are in affliction. By the honor thou didst enjoy and by the obedience, humility and love wherewith thou didst assist the sacred Humanity of Jesus, my Savior, when He was fainting for very sorrow at seeing the sins of the world and especially my sins, I beseech thee to obtain for me perfect sorrow for my sins; deign to strengthen me in the afflictions that now overwhelm me, and in all the other trials, to which I shall be exposed henceforth and, in particular, when I find myself in my final agony.

Peace

Sending prayers and hope in your direction. Stay focused and meditate with prayer. I wish you all the best; please keep us updated! God bless!

May God grant you strength during your struggle.

Hail Mary, full of grace, our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Blessed Matt Talbot, pray for us.

Amen.

Novena Prayer to St. Maximilian Kolbe

O Lord Jesus Christ, who said, “greater love than this no man has that a man lay down his life for his friends,”
through the intercession of St. Maximilian Kolbe whose life illustrated such love, we beseech you to grant us our petitions . . .

for the needs of Mxpxlcp55

Through the Militia Immaculata movement, which Maximilian founded, he spread a fervent devotion to Our Lady throughout the world. He gave up his life for a total stranger and loved his persecutors, giving us an example of unselfish love for all men - a love that was inspired by true devotion to Mary.

Grant, O Lord Jesus, that we too may give ourselves entirely without reserve to the love and service of our Heavenly Queen in order to better love and serve our fellowman in imitation of your humble servant, Maximilian.

Amen.

(Said 3 Hail Marys and a Glory Be)

Holy God,
Holy Mighty One,
Holy Eternal One,
Hear our prayers.

O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer.
As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son.
Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today,
especially the needs of Mxpxlcp55.

We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer.
We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting.
Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever. Amen. †

Praying!!!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Dear Mxpxlcp55…
The Lord hear your humble prayer,
I join you in prayer…

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with you.

Blessed are you,
Among women,
And blessed is the fruit,
Of your womb,
Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now,
And at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for this person!

I am praying for you

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Offering a decade of the Rosary for this intention.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, You perfect the prayers of Your Brethren that they may be heard in the pesence of Our Father. Hear us oh Lord, Come to our assistance. Make haste to help us, kind and gracious God.

Peace

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Amen.

Holy God,
Holy Mighty One,
Holy Eternal One,
Hear our prayers.

I thank God so much for the replies and prayers that you my faithful brothers and sisters have offered to the Lord for my struggle. They are working as I have been sober since Aug. 31 and have been attending the Blessed Sacrament as often as I can. I know that many rosaries and Graces will come if I continue to seek the Lord with all my heart and soul. Once again I thank you fellow Catholics for your sincere prayers and charity.

O Lord Jesus Christ, Who said, “greater love than this no man has that a man lay down his life for his friends,” through the intercession of Saint Maximilian Kolbe whose life illustrated such love, we beseech Thee to grant us our petitions.

For Sobriety, Faith, Hope, Love, and Courage.

Through the Militia Immaculata movement, which Maximilian founded, he spread a fervent devotion to Our Lady throughout the world. He gave up his life for a total stranger and loved his persecutors, giving us an example of unselfish love for all men – a love that was inspired by true devotion to Mary.

Grant, O Lord Jesus, that we too may give ourselves entirely without reserve to the love and service of our Heavenly Queen in order to better love and serve our fellow man in imitation of Thy humble servant, Saint Maximilian. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.