prayers needed

prayers needed for Larry and his wife Sharon , he has lymphoma and now she has been diagnosed with breast cancer , there daughter is getting married this christmas , they need help to get them through this , many thanks

Praying hard.

Father God please heal Larry and Sharon of cancer. I pray that they would live long lives. Please provide finances for their medical expenses. Please bless their daughter with peace so that she may be able to enjoy her wedding. In Jesus’ name. :heart:

Prayers for them!

Praying for Larry and Sharon for strength.
Mary.

Gosh! It’s good to come on the forum just to see that a lot of others have it much harder to keep things in perspective!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blest is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for this family well-being :gopray:

praying for them! :slight_smile:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I just prayed for your intention. God bless you.

Prayers said.

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.