Prayers needed.

A relative of mine has just became a new mother and she said the nurse was harassing her about not being able to breastfeed her baby. I never heard of just a thing before. The next day, CPS came to her house and said someone complained about her not being a fit mother. I am worried about this newborn baby being expose to this harassment from these people. I am praying that they leave her alone and let her be a mother to her newborn baby. I don’t understand why they are forcing themselves on her, just because she is not married and the father is not in the picture. God wanted her to be a mother and wanted the baby to be born. This is what I have been telling her to calm her down. I don’t know what to tell her. Please can you give me advice and all your prayers can help her in this time of need.

God Bless You

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

When I had my first child, I was not allowed to go home with my baby until “mandatory” blood tests the hospital had to run on both me and my daughter were finished. When I pressed for more information, they disclosed that I was a health risk to my infant because of my history of alcohol abuse. Here’s the catch: I didn’t HAVE a history of alcohol abuse. There was a mistake in my medical file stating I was in long-term substance abuse treatment when I have never, never been in or needed any such thing. Where I am going with this is, perhaps your friend should check her medical record? Maybe there is something on there (either legitimately or mistakenly) that would cause alarm?

No matter what the cause of her trouble, please know that my heart pours out in prayer for her. Becoming a mother is an incredibly wonderful yet shocking transition. The very last thing she needs is stress, pressure and judgement. Please give her hugs and love from me, even if I am just an anonymous person on the internet.

Praying an Our Father and Hail Mary…

Thank you for your loving words. I will inform my relative about this and tell her you have been very kind and helpful. God Bless You.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Prayers and love to the new mommy and baby <3

I have a feeling everything will be ok!

Good words from Ophelia. Something is amiss and I pray mom has the strength and resources to get to the bottom of this.
Blessings to the baby and Mom!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying hard.

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.