Prayers needed

Hello,

I would like for someone to pray, with zeal, for a private intention I have.

Thank you very much,

Andrew K.

Praying for your intentions.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for Andrew…

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

I’m praying. :gopray2::signofcross:

Zealous prayers said for your private intention.

Mary.

May our Lord give you and your loved ones what you need regarding this intention. I’ll be praying for you.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Dear Father,
Andrew and I approach your throne of grace, needing an answer for his private intention. You are a good Father who wishes to give good things to your children. If we ask you for bread, you would not give us a stoñe.
Mary, Mother of the WORD INCARNATE, hear our prayers and present them to Jesus. Jesus, please take the petition to the Father with your blood covering our prayer. Your blood covers our sin and our petition is purely presented to Abba…Sweet Holy Spirit Comfort those involved and give them the peace that passes all understanding.
St. Theresa, the little flower pray for ud.
St. Anthony, the Wonder Worker of miracles, pray for us.
Padre Pio, pray for us.
Pope John Paul II, pray for us
All God’s angels and Saints in heaven or earth, continue Andrew’s prayer for him.

in Christ’s love
Tweedlealice

Praying for you!

praying for you…

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your intention…

Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us!

Saint Bernadette, pray for us!

Amen.

For some reason that made me imagine a person with a “zeal shaker”, like adding salt to a dish of food. :smiley: Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Thy faithful, and kindle in them the fire of Your love. Send forth Your Spirit, and they shall be created, and You shall renew the face of the earth. Amen.

His hand will deliver you.
Prayers said,
mlz

praying the our father & hail mary for your intention.:blessyou::gopray2::signofcross:

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Praying…
+

• O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen*

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.