Prayers of thanksgiving/happy update - Baby Amelia

Many of you have prayed over the last 8+ months for little Baby Amelia, born in Texas at 25 weeks gestation. Well, today, her parents were told that they better get ready, as she will be discharged this coming Monday, following a weekend of in-hospital “Care by Parent.”

Amelia has grown from 20 oz. at birth to about 13.5 lbs now - a sweet, chubby little thing. She has battled lung problems all along, and will go home on oxygen and with a feeding tube for supplementation, but she has decided she wants to be home for Christmas and has improved at an amazing rate.

Thank you all, and please continue to keep her and her thrilled and thankful parents in your prayers. She will have her challenges, but they appear to be quite surmountable.

God bless!

Wonderful!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

I'm so happy to hear. May the Lord continue to bless this baby!

Loving God, thank You for protecting Amelia and helping the family through.
I praise and thank You,
and ask Your everlasting blessings on this family.
Thank You loving God!

Praise God! May the Lord continue to bless baby Amelia and her parents.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

[quote="Trishie, post:4, topic:178946"]
Loving God, thank You for protecting Amelia and helping the family through.
I praise and thank You,
and ask Your everlasting blessings on this family.
Thank You loving God!

[/quote]

Amen!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.