Prayers of Thanksgiving

Hi everyone, I’d just like to ask if you could say a quick prayer of thanksgiving to God; He helped me in a wonderful way recently that I could’ve never have handled alone, so I think the more praise He gets for it, then better. :slight_smile:

If you could also pray that I’ll be able to handle stress and anxiety better, I’d appreciate it! I’d be happy to pray for you in return too.

Thanks! :signofcross:

In thanksgiving for prayers answered …
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit!
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

A prayer for Ben to overcome anxiety …
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

In thanksgiving to God for His favor granted to you, Ben:

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Lord, please help Ben to be surrendered to your merciful love whenever stress and anxiety assail him. May he give his stressful situations to you on the cross the moment they bother him and may he find relief in offering up these crosses patiently endured for the salvation of souls. Help him to have peace of mind when things start to go wrong by granting him an increase of faith, hope and love every time he receives you in the Eucharist - so his trials will become fertile ground for a multitude of graces to be merited and not just painful sufferings for him. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Ben, God bless you for your gratitude!

And thak You our God for Your kindness and blessing to Ben!

Our God, will You please help Ben to teach himself how to handle stress better.

O God, of Whose mercies there is no number,
and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite;
we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty
for the gifts You have bestowed upon us,
evermore beseeching Your clemency,
that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You,
You will never forsake them,
but will prepare for the reward to come.
Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.