Prayers please court tommorow

Please keep me and my family in your prayers.
I filed for separate maintenance from my abusive husband.
I've been dealing with very serious health issues the past 6 years or so(cancer, issues with a neurologist).
Recently I've had to go on short term disability, and he's refused to give me any money for my medicine, copays, even gas to get to the doctor.
I found out he's been hoarding $ for years, while I worked full time during chemo, etc.
Now, he's commenced a smear campaign against me, and has been removing assets from the home.
I pray for him daily, but have no way to pay my doctor bills, He refuses to try to salvage the relationship.
This has been very hard for me, as it not only affects me, but our children and the rest of the family.
I have done absolutely nothing to deserve this, always just tried to make things nice for everyone.
He stopped going to Mass, and shows absolutely no remorse.

Praying for you …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

We are praying for you.

Praying for you and your family.

May God reach into your husband's heart, and that of the Judge,
to soften hearts to do the right thing for you, for your children, and for your marriage.

I also pray that the cancer that is attacking your body be destroyed, that the healthy cells may flourish.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
Amen.

Praying hard for you.

[quote="hillsteven, post:5, topic:178153"]
May God reach into your husband's heart, and that of the Judge,
to soften hearts to do the right thing for you, for your children, and for your marriage.

I also pray that the cancer that is attacking your body be destroyed, that the healthy cells may flourish.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
Amen.

[/quote]

Amen!

Dear Gospachild,

You'll be in my daily prayers. I pray that everything works out for you. May your husband come to experience Christ in a special way and have a conversion experience. Peace!

Merciful God, please reach into this man heart to do right by his family. I am praying for you.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
Amen.
[BIBLEDRB][/BIBLEDRB]

thank you all for your prayers. I know prayer is the best recourse in every situation. Court yesterday was just a hearing for temporary spousal support until the other is final. I was able to at least get support to be able to get my medicine and get to my doctor appointments.
Praise God!
It’s sad though, that I had to get a lawyer to even have that provided:(
Please continue to keep this situation in your prayers, and for the safety of me and my family.
He’s sick, and I don’t trust him at all(with good reason), so of coarse, I will put my trust in God:thumbsup:
God bless you all for your support. I do know the power of prayer.

Praying…

[quote="gospachild, post:9, topic:178153"]
thank you all for your prayers. I know prayer is the best recourse in every situation. Court yesterday was just a hearing for temporary spousal support until the other is final. I was able to at least get support to be able to get my medicine and get to my doctor appointments.
Praise God!
It's sad though, that I had to get a lawyer to even have that provided:(
Please continue to keep this situation in your prayers, and for the safety of me and my family.
He's sick, and I don't trust him at all(with good reason), so of coarse, I will put my trust in God:thumbsup:
God bless you all for your support. I do know the power of prayer.

[/quote]

Continuing to pray for you and your family ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
Amen.

You are in my daily prayer, gospachild. Peace!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.