Prayers please for a 7-week premature baby and his family

Good morning all :slight_smile:

A friend of a friend had a baby last week, 7 weeks premature. The husband just took a new job so he has to fly back and forth across the country whenever possible until the baby is well enough to leave the hospital and then they’ll relocate. Prayers for the health of the baby and comfort and strength for the parents and 4-year-old sister would be greatly appreciated.

God bless you all! :heart:

Praying for the healthy development of the baby and peace for the family. Is the baby a boy or a girl, and do you have a first name we could pray for? Thanks! :slight_smile:

His name is Liam. Thank you for your prayers! :slight_smile:

Father, we ask you to cradle and care for Laim and family. We acknowledge and praise you Father as our Divine Healer and Physician! We ask that your will be done! In Jesus name I pray… AMEN

Praying for Liam and his family…

Liam…just like the actor? I love that name. Will put Liam and his family in my night prayers
Kathy

May Jesus and His angels watch over this family…keeping them in prayer…

Thank you all for your prayers, they are appreciated so much!

:blessyou:

Belle, keep us posted… Still praying for this little one.

Thank you so much. No updates today (again, it’s a friend of a friend, so I don’t have direct contact with the family) but I’ll let you know as I know! :hug1:

Prayers for Liam and his family. :gopray2:

Kept in daily prayer…

Still Praying!

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.