Prayers, please, for healing of our marriage

Friends

I humbly ask for your prayers for the healing and renewal of our marriage. This year has been a very difficult year for my family and job situation, and it has only hurt my relationship with my wife of over 28 years.

I ask for the Lord’s intervention and assistance in warming our cold hearts, healing the past disappointments, taking down the barriers between us, and to help me to make the changes He wants in me, and that my wife wishes for me. I pray for God’s guidance and for Him to fill us both with graces and blessings so that we can bring joy, love and happiness to one another and be examples of a holy (and happy) marriage to our children and others.

Your prayers for us, and all who have difficult marriages are very much appreciated.

Thank you and blessings to you all.

Bruce

I shall definitely pray for you.

My parents completed a divorce this year. I know how difficult this time period can be.

Our Father, Who art in heaven Hallowed be Thy Name Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, moruning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy upon us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of they womb, Jesus. O Clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen

A Pater Noster, Ave Maria and Gloria Patri for Bruce and his wife in turning themselves around and re-newing their marriage.

Bruce I guess you’d have mentioned if you had found work. I’m sorry that things continue to be difficult. Bruce, when my husband had his breakdown, he had divorce in his mind during ten months when he chose to live in separation after we lost our house and income. He’s still here. I ask the Lord to help you both continue to work through the difficulties, with the right understanding and guidance. I ask You Lord to help this couple to concentrate with gratitude on each others’ positive characteristics and to be sensitive to each others’ needs. Thank You, Lord

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Bruce and his wife. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thanks to the many for their prayers. I ask for your continued support and prayers, it truly does make a difference in life. Tonight, I will again ask the good Lord to bless you for your kindness and for your own intentions.

Bruce

*Hi Bruce;

I’m so sorry you are both struggling. My husband and I were separated for a time many years ago, and we were able to bridge back together, and start anew. Sometimes, it takes completely starting anew, Bruce…and ‘‘almost’’ acting like what happened before things got bad, didn’t happen. It is possible with God. I cry sometimes whenever I remember in the Passion of the Christ…Jesus falling, and Mary runs up to Him, and He says…’‘See, I make all things new.’’ And He rises and keeps going. He takes the old, damaged stuff of our lives, and changes everything. I am praying for your marriage, God bless. *

I am in a similar position, and I will pray for your marriage as I pray for mine. May the Lord bless you and your wife, and heal you both.

*Praying for you also, snuggle. *

Glory to God in the highest And peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and forever.
Amen.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Heavenly Father please help this couple to continue to work through the difficulties arising from this unsettled year of work loss and insecurity, with the right understanding and guidance. I ask You Father, to help this couple to concentrate with gratitude on each others’ positive characteristics and to be sensitive to each others’ needs.
Thank You, Father

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Praying for your marriage, Bruce.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.