Prayers PLEASE for Louisiana/gulf coast

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

2 Likes

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

2 Likes

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

2 Likes

Prayer in times of disaster

Loving and compassionate God,
you are our comfort
and strength in times of sudden disaster, crisis or chaos.

Surround us now, O Lord
with your grace and peace
through storms or winds,
fires or floods.

By Your Spirit, lift up those
who have fallen, sustain
those who work to rescue or
rebuild, and fill us with the
hope of your new creation;
through Christ, our rock
and Redeemer. Amen

My thoughts and prayers go out to all who are in the path of hurricane Sally. May God protect and keep you safe from harm.

2 Likes

Prayers for all those affected.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

2 Likes

Praying for Our Lady’s protection from hurricane Sally as the storm approaches the Gulf Coast states.
This chaplet has an Our Lady Star of the Sea medal on the end, but a small shell could be substituted, if one wanted to make a knotted cord chaplet. Here is the prayer to say on the medal:

Most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to help me in this necessity; there are none that can withstand your power. Amen

This is followed by three beads leading to a circle of twelve beads. On each of the first three beads, say one Our Father, one Hail Mary and One Glory Be. On each of the twelve beads of the circle, pray the following:

Our Lady, Star of the Sea, help and protect us! Sweet mother I place this cause in your hands.

2 Likes

Praying :pray:

2 Likes

Prayers for those in the affected area. Today, especially for friends in Mobile.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

1 Like

In gratitude for sparing the people of Louisiana from getting a direct hit with hurricane Sally. However you do have to be careful what you ask for because all of Sally came directly over my area. All is well and I still praise Him in the storm. Amen and praise be to God.

3 Likes

I am so very sorry. I pray for those getting all the floods now from the other hurricane.

5 Likes

All of us on the coast have learned to mix gratitude to God for sparing us with prayers for those not spared. It may be our turn next. Without the feds, I think Southerners would be just fine helping each other. We helped Louisiana folk a lot, they came and helped us during Harvey. It is a Gulf Coast thing.

I was up all night last night working, so I made it a point to pray for Alabama and Florida.

3 Likes

Very much so. We’re all family down here. They have that new thing in the Gulf with a 90% chance of developing into something. Weathermen have NO idea where it will go right now cause it can just hang around and build up. God please have mercy on all of us and on the whole world. I heard parts of Lake Charles have gotten their electricity back but there are parts where it will be months.

Dear Blessed Mother, please intercede for the safety of everyone on the Gulf Coast, especially @CajunJoy65 and @DoGodsBidding1.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

2 Likes

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen.

1 Like

That formed as trough 2 weeks back and has meandered on large circle from the north central Gulf to its current position. It just will not move on. I just hope it doesn’t slide up a frontal boundary to the northeast where they are already flooding.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.