Prayers please for my 36 year old son

His name is Jeremy and he has stage 4 prostate cancer and is in his bones already. He has known something wasnt right for about three years but failed to see a doctor because he did not want to worry us and did not want to use his family funds for treatment because he has no insurance, and because my mother, father-in-law and sister had just passed away in the past 4 years… He has 3 children, please pray that if God does not cure him, God might kindly STOP the cancer from growing any further.

Eternal Father, we offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus,
in union with the masses said throughout the world today,
for the holy souls in Purgatory
for sinners everywhere
for sinners in the universal church
those in our own homes, and within our families.

Amen

I will pray for Jeremy.

Your son will be in my prayers also. May God be with him.

Praying for Jeremy and his family.

Lord please hear our prayers for Jeremy and guide his doctors.PLease grant the medical professionals the knowledge and skills necessary to help Jeremy.Lord thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for Jeremy and family

praying for Jeremy …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

I am praying for Jeremy

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Lord please hear our prayers for Jeremy and guide his doctors.Please grant the medical professionals the knowledge and skills necessary to help Jeremy.Lord thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord please hear our prayers for Jeremy and guide his doctors.Please grant the medical professionals the knowledge and skills necessary to help Jeremy.Lord thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

I will be praying.

a prayer was said today for your son :signofcross::signofcross::blessyou::bible1:

I am very sorry to hear this.
Saying special prayers for Jeremy,
and for you as you care for him through this.
Please let us know how things are going
if you have time to check back in with us.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Your son is in my prayers

Praying for you son and family

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.