Prayers please for my brother frank who is awaiting sentencing

It is difficult for me to ask for your support as so many people are quick to judge without knowing the person in need. I ask for compassion of the judge when sentencing him for a non-violent offense. I ask the Lord to give my brother peace and perseverance as he sits alone in his cell. I pray that he becomes closer and closer to Him and also for his wife and children during this difficult change. .

Lord, please help Frank and his family at this difficult time. Have mercy on them and come to their assistance. Give Frank strength, courage, peace and all the graces he needs to live faithfully. May his court judge be merciful towards him. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
AMEN

Hail Mary full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
AMEN

In the name of The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit AMEN

:highprayer::signofcross:

**I am praying for Frank and his family.
May he be home soon.

Dan

Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Praying for your brother…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. We are still in the dark with no contact from my brother. Although his hearing will be on the 13th of this month. I pray that the Lord will shield him from all evil and give him strength. Thank you all again.

Continuing prayers …
from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm-prayer

God of power and mercy, through your Son’s passion and resurrection you have freed us from the bonds of death and the anguish of separation from you. Be ever with us on our pilgrimage; then we shall sing rather than weep. Keep our feet from stumbling, so that we may be able to follow you until we come to eternal rest.

Ant. Lord, keep my soul from death, never let me stumble.

Ant. 2 My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

Dear friend,
I will definitely pray for your brother Frank.
How long is his sentence?

If he is repentant and a believer in Jesus,
there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with asking God to miraculously
bring about his release, despite his guilt.
You can storm heaven for this intention, and have others join you.
Prisons are no place for repentant Christians, the environment is
simply too hate-filled, blasphemous, perversion-filled and wicked.
And you can remind God (without any danger of sacrilege) that He not
only PARDONED King Manasseh when Manaseh repented, but he actually
restored Manasseh to the throne of Israel in Jerusalem.
Why is this significant? Because King Manasseh was the most murderous (even killing his own little children AND murdering prophets including Isaiah), blasphemous, vile and hateful men who ever walked the face of this Earth. But when he repented, God not only forgave him, he had him freed (Manasseh had been captured by the Babylonians), but actually restored him to the highest ranking office in all Israel: The Kingship.
Imagine that !!! And Manasseh was as guilty as home-made Sin. More so, in fact,
because the number of innocent people he murdered numbered in the THOUSANDS.
Not only all that evil, but Manasseh had also turned the ENTIRE NATION OF ISRAEL
to the worship of Idols and Demon-gods. So if God could forgive, release, and restore THAT man to power, He certainly won’t mind hearing prayers for the release of your brother Frank, whose sins, I am quite certain, are far, far, far less serious than those of King Manasseh!!
Send me a private message, and I’ll contact the prayer-warriors.
And don’t worry – your and his privacy WILL BE respected.

Click on my name, Jaypeeto4, at the top of this post, and send
me a private message with Frank’s full name (first and last) and a little more
info. I will have Catholic prayer warriors, who are on duty 24 hours a day,
pray fervently for Frank.
ALSO, go to dismasministry.org
and ask them how they can help both Frank AND you and your family in this horrible time. Anyone in this kind of situation definitely needs all the help they can get.
Dismas Ministry is a love-filled Catholic ministry to both INMATES, inmates’s families,
as well as to the victims of crime, and they are wonderful people and will definitely try to help you guys. DO contact them. They are very kind.
God bless both you and Frank.
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+
PRAY THE ROSARY DAILY

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.