Prayers please!

Please Lord help my family. I feel in my heart you want me to be a stay at home mom to my 1 and a half year old, 3 year old and 5 year old daughters, but I’m worried we won’t be able to do it. We’re running out of money, lost savings in WAMU stock and bounced a mortgage check last week. It is greatly affecting my marriage and I’m worried my husband is starting to resent me for staying home and causing him so much stress and burden. Please Lord, help us! We need your blessings so much. I can see the benefit of my instruction with the girls and their great love of the Lord and Mama Mary. Please lift my family up in your prayers and my sweet husband. He attends daily Mass but I’m worried even he is starting to lose faith. Jesus, help me to carry the cross and have faith that you can do all things and will help us! Amen.

Dear St Joseph,

You were the given the special grace to be the protector of the Holy Family while here on earth; please intercede now for Bernadette’s family in their time of need.

In the name of Christ, Our Lord, we ask this.

:signofcross:

Amen.

Lord this mothers heart. We know that you can provide for our needs. We pray that it will be possible for her to be available to her children. Knowing that there is great love in her words and the desire to bring them up in a loving home. We pray that her husband will know that you will always be with him in times of stress and that he is the provider of all things. I will keep you in my prayers.

Lord Jesus, hear the prayers of this mother as if they were the prayers of your own mother! Please help her in her time of need.

Blessed Mother, hear our prayers!
St. Joseph, pray for us!

Praying very hard for your family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.