Prayers, please!

This seems so miniscule, as I know many are much sicker than I. But I thought I’d ask for prayers because I know God hears us and answers us. I’ve just been sick with a terrible cough/cold, and feel like I don’t have the strength to get up and go about the day, but have little ones (ages 4 and nearly 2 years old) to care for.

Gracious God and Father, please heal me of this sickness and grant me the energy and strength to get through this. Amen.

I’ve been there before.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers said with much understanding…

I’ll pray for you too. May God give you strength and confidence that all will be well.

Dear Lord, please rid SDMom of this illness, so that she can be able to care for her children to the best of her ability. In Jesus name we pray.

Prayers spromised

I ask the Lord to help you rebuild your strength, as you have the important and crucial tasks of motherhood to two little children.

I ask the Lord to help you to recover an be filled with energy!

… Thank you all for your prayers … I appreciate them greatly! I am feeling better each day. May the Lord bless each one of you for your thoughtfulness, caring, and understanding! Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.