Prayers, please.

I would ask your prayers for my mom. She has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and she’s going to go meet Jesus this year. Thanks and God bless!

[quote=Scoobyshme]I would ask your prayers for my mom. She has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and she’s going to go meet Jesus this year. Thanks and God bless!
[/quote]

You have my prayers and so does your mom.God Bless You

I am just going out to Holy Mass. I will remember her there.

God Bless.

I will pray for your Mom and your whole family.

my prayers are with you… i wish you peace…

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with with confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen. :thumbsup:

You’ve got them!

[quote=space ghost]my prayers are with you… i wish you peace…

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with with confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.