Prayers please

Hi everyone my name’s Julian and I’m an Anglican. My parish was what we call “high church” which is very close to Rome, both in liturgy and in belief . Why am I asking for your prayers? Not long ago I walked up the street to a Catholic church to have an ancient crucifix blessed (thinking since the crucifix was made during the time of the undivided church it should be blessed by a Catholic priest) and on the way home I got the distinct feeling that it was time to inquire about RCIA. I wrote the good Father thanking him for his time and telling him about my desire to start taking instruction and their RCIA coordinator has been in touch with me.

I’d appreciate your prayers asking that I persevere in this, that I learn and discern as much as possible, and that God’s will be done. And thanks!:highprayer:

praying very hard for you Julian

Julian, for your wonderful journey-

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Merciful Father, You have revealed much to Julian, through the simple act of having a crucifix blessed. You sent Your Holy Spirit during that blessing, to illumine Julian’s heart to the beauty of the undivided Church. We pray that You will continue to bless Julian with the gifts and leading of Your Spirit, drawing Him ever nearer the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ. Father, we praise Your Holy Name for Your mercy and love. As the enemy circles us, draw us together in unity, as our Blessed Savior prayed for. We ask this through the same Lord Jesus, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Amen to that!

Praying for you, Julian,

Alma

holding you in my prayers.

Thank you all. And I’ll say my five decades tonight in gratitude for the good people of the forum who took time to ask Our Lord to illumine me.

Praying for you Julian.

Dear Lord we pray for Julian’s intention to become a part of Your one Holy and Apostolic church. That he grow in love to serve You through serving others, and that the journey be a blessed event for Julian.

Our Father who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name,Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth,
as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from every evil,
Amen
For Thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the Glory, forever,
Amen

Julian, your faith and authenticity touchs me.
I’ll keep you in my prayers and daily Masses.
Warm regards, Trishie

…and the prayers keep rolling in. How blessed I am to have so many fine folk praying for my intention! Thanks again.

For each and every one of you who took time to do this:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women.
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:gopray:

continued prayers for you Julian

Shukran, Tarek! I’m likewise praying for you, and for every poster in this forum.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Baraka bashad, my friend! May Our Lord bless you abundantly for your kindness and concern!

For Julian …

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Lord, for our brother Julian, may the desolation of Good Friday become the day of anticipation which is Holy Saturday. As Your Son lies in the tomb, mercifully cause Julian to reflect on the joy which awaits. As he seeks a deeper and everlasting union with You, reveal to him the riches and depth which await in the Church that Your Son founded for the sake of the world. Grant that his brothers and sisters in Christ welcome and assist him, by reflecting the love which Christ Jesus revealed to us. Father, You have heard him knocking on the door of faith. Strengthen him to persist in knocking so that the door will be opened unto him. He is seeking, and we are comforted that he will also find. May this day of anticipation fill his heart with a longing, a desire to enter into the fulness of truth which stands before him. With the living water of Christ, wash away any shadows of doubt which may remain in his spirit. Lead him home, O Lord, where he may dwell in peace all the days of his life. In fervent prayer, we ask this through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Your only Son, Who lives and reigns with You in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

continued prayers

Last night I went to Easter Vigil and at Mass I offered it up for everyone in the intentions forum who has a need. Bless you all and may this special season between now and Pentecost see your every need met and see each of you come closer to Our Lord in love, faith and service. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.