Prayers please!

Please add your prayers to mine for people with brain injuries and cancer. Especially the children. It’s bad enough for an adult to have either or both of these, but ever so much harder for children. Please also add your prayers to mine for my younger brother that the problems with his tendons go away or at least let the doctors find out what is wrong so that there could be some treatment. Pray for miracles!

How very sad and painful for them, for their families, and for your own.
My love and prayers

Praying for your brother and those with brain injuries or cancer …

May he find peace and healing. May all who struggle with this disease be given the fortitude to see through these difficult times, and the consolation of knowing that our time on earth is short in comparison to eternal bliss with the Father in Heaven.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Amen.

Loving God, we place the issues with jejecal brother’s tendons under Your loving care and guidance. Please inspire his medical team with the cause and treament of his problems.
Be merciful, our God, to all who suffer confusing illnesses and cancers, including children.

Mother Mary please pray for them.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.