prayers please

Hi all,

Just a quick request to ask for your prayers.
Please continue to pray for my kitty. He seems to be doing well, but has developed some arthritis in addition to the kidney disease. my vet also said, it's possible that this is all related to cancer. repeating blood work in a few weeks.

also, please continue to pray for B and me. let us become engaged.

I will pray for your intention in my Wednesday rosary...TeresaDiane:harp:

Remembering you, B, and your kitty in my daily prayers. God bless :)

Hail Mary...

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

Number one, for your engagement, if it is God's will. Number two, for your kitty. It is a creature far less important than you are - but God is pleased if we sometimes pray even for little things that make us happy. (I love cats too and would say little prayers for them, if I had any right now!)

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Francis, please pray for her kitty! Amen +

Thanks for your prayers, everyone.
This kitty saved my life, so I will do all I can to save his. He has been my best friend for 14 years and was there for me when no one else was. :slight_smile:

I am praying for both your kitty and your relationship with B. :gopray2:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

For you and your kitty,

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Thanks for the continued prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.