prayers, please!

Hello,

Please say a prayer for me and my family. My husband’s ex wife is trying to start trouble again. She’s a drug addict and a manipulative liar. She thinks that she can get anything she wants by lying and crying. Because of money, she is trying to start problems with us once more. She threatens that she will ‘take back’ her son that legally lives with us through court order. She is allowed to see him on the weekends and, although I know from past experience that she is mostly all talk, I am concerned that she will try to ‘get us back’. Please say a prayer that she will have a change of heart and get off of these drugs and change her ways. Please pray for my stepson that he will not follow her ways in the future, as kids sometimes do.

Thank you all so much. I appreciate all of you.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

O Queen of Heaven, Sancta Maria, intercede for this woman!
May she THROUGH THE GRACE OF GOD, repent and see that her journey clearly and where it is leading.

I pray a prayer of miracles and know truly, God that nothing is impossible with you. So, Lord, Create in her a clean heart,O Lord, a heart created for you. And with the damages of her past, if it truly be your will Lord, help her to become a wounded healer, one who has compassion for those who struggle with these bondages, and with the perfect help of God, assist them to sanctity. May this assist her in healing her own damaged heart.

Protect this son from any contamination from the negative environment, and especially from any bondages to sin, satan and drugs.

Protect this family from any influences of the devil, and help them with the Gifts of Knowledge, Wisdom, and Discernment, and especially give them a heart of forgiveness.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in BATTLE!
be our PROTECTION against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May GOD REBUKE him, we humbly pray,
and DO THOU o Prince of the heavenly host,
CAST into hell, satan and all evil spirits, who roam throughout the world, seeking the ruin of SOULS.

Amen

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

thank you all so much!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it
known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy
help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and
sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my
petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for you and your intention.

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Praying for all necessary graces for you and your family. Also praying that the Lord may guide your stepson.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen…

Praying.

Praying for everyone in this sad situation, and most especially the child’s safety always.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.