prayers please

I am seeking initiation into the Church could use all the prayers and support I can get from the faithful. I am asking for prayers for strength in continuing the journey, in gaining knowledge of the faith, in transforming my lives, in making me worthy to participate in the Blessed Sacrament very soon, and for the conversion of my family. I would love it if someday we could all go to mass and receive the Eucharist together. Thanks so much!

Jesus our Lord, I trust in you, and place this person’s intentions in your most sacred heart. Please grant dian2014 the comfort of your love, healing and inner peace as well as strength and courage

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen.

Praise God and welcome. You have heard and obeyed the Holy Spirit’s call to join the Catholic Church. I am an RCIA Catholic myself. Your journey will be your own – and for me, it was an amazingly God-filled time of my life. Pray always for the Holy Spirit’s guidance.

Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful.
And kindle in them the fire of your love.
Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created.
And you will renew the face of the earth.

Lord,
by the light of the Holy Spirit
you have taught the hearts of your faithful.
In the same Spirit
help us to relish what is right
and always rejoice in your consolation.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

++++++++++++++++

Prayer of Welcome

Lord, our God, source of all life,
you reveal yourself in the depths of our being
drawing us to share in your life and love.
Bless each of us as we respond to your Spirit’s
invitation to open wide the doors to Christ.
Make the doors of our hearts,
our homes and communities
wide enough to receive
all who need human love and fellowship,
narrow enough to shut out all envy,
prejudice and pride.
Let us hasten to welcome the stranger,
and so welcome your Son.
We make this prayer in his name,
Jesus Christ, our Lord.
Amen.

:signofcross:

Welcome home. God bless you on your RCIA journey.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for the Gifts of the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit, divine Consoler, I adore You as my true God, with God the Father and God the Son. I adore You and unite myself to the adoration You receive from the angels and saints.

I give You my heart and I offer my ardent thanksgiving for all the grace which You never cease to bestow on me.

O Giver of all supernatural gifts, who filled the soul of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, with such immense favors, I beg You to visit me with Your grace and Your love and to grant me the gift of holy fear, so that it may act on me as a check to prevent me from falling back into my past sins, for which I beg pardon.

Grant me the gift of piety, so that I may serve You for the future with increased fervor, follow with more promptness Your holy inspirations, and observe your divine precepts with greater fidelity.

Grant me the gift of knowledge, so that I may know the things of God and, enlightened by Your holy teaching, may walk, without deviation, in the path of eternal salvation.

Grant me the gift of fortitude, so that I may overcome courageously all the assaults of the devil, and all the dangers of this world which threaten the salvation of my soul.

Grant me the gift of counsel, so that I may choose what is more conducive to my spiritual advancement and may discover the wiles and snares of the tempter.

Grant me the gift of understanding, so that I may apprehend the divine mysteries and by contemplation of heavenly things detach my thoughts and affections from the vain things of this miserable world.

Grant me the gift of wisdom, so that I may rightly direct all my actions, referring them to God as my last end; so that, having loved Him and served Him in this life, I may have the happiness of possessing Him eternally in the next. Amen.

Praying for you to have strength during this time and for the conversion of your family.

I entered the Church last year and I hope my family convert too.

Welcome to the church! :slight_smile:

Praying that the Lord may continue to bless you and grant you all necessary graces. Also praying for your family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray that your family will join you on your journey to the Catholic faith. What a blessing it is to here from others that are on the same path. Glory to God in the highest!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.