Prayers Please

My daughters friend in school died in an accident in his grandparents home. He was 10 years old. Please keep his family in your prayers.

we are praying, and have added this to prayer intentions for our children and youth in CCD, who are powerful prayer warriors.

Learned last night one of our confirmation candidates died in a car accident, and other passengers critically injured. please pray for them as well, as for two other youth from our program, one pregnant, one in jail. St. John Bosco, protector of youth, pray for us. St. Dominic Savio, patron of youth pray for us. St. Nicholas, patron of children, pray for us.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please send your Holy Spirit to comfort and bring your peace to these families. And for the young person who is pregnant and the other in jail, please help them to see clearly that you are reaching out to them, seeking them, help them to seek you. (And for all…) Please wrap your loving arms around them so that they feel and know your love. Please help them to trust you and to follow your guidance. You will never abandon them. Thank you Lord Jesus for your compassion, love and mercy.

Amen.

I offer up my prayers

Our Father in Heaven
Holy be Your Name
Your Kingdom come
Your Will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our sins
As we forgive those who sin against us
Do not bring us to the test
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace!
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
And to the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit.

As it was in the beginning
Is now and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
And let perpetual light shine upon him.

May he rest in peace.
Amen.

May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.

I just said a prayer for the little boy’s soul and for his family. God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.