Prayers re. cancer, job, safety of missionary

Please pray for Darrell, a grandpa who has prostate cancer which has spread.
Also, that my husband’s job relocate closer to home, and the company merge work out well.
Please pray for the health and safety of Father M. who is a missionary in South America, and for the conversion of terrorists and gangs who threaten and kill others in that area.
Would also appreciate prayers for health and safety. Thanks and God bless!

Jes, I ask You to be with Darrell to help him cope with his illness. I ask You, Jesus to strengthen him and let him feel Your loving presence.

Jesus please help Sally and her husband in all respects. Bless their business and their personal needs, and grant the prayers of their hearts.

Jesus, please ensure the health and safety of Father M. a missionary in South America, and please grant the conversion of terrorists and gangs who threaten and kill others in that area.

Jesus please hear and grant these prayers.

Joining you in prayer. I too am afflicted with cancer of a lovedone (pancreatic-husband) and my own unemployment. I am praying f or all of your intentions.
Diane

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine!

praying

God bless all of you wonderful “prayer warriors” and thanks so much!
Diane, I am praying for you, your husband, and your employment.
May all of you be specially blessed!!

Praying with you for all your needs.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

How well said. Still praying for you!
Diane

I am praying for all your intentions

Praying for Darell and for the people of Mexico and South America through Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Still praying for you.

God bless all of you for your continued prayers!!

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.