Prayers requested for all my Family

I won’t go into it. But, sufice it to say the situation is toxic in many ways. My extended family has been disfunctional for as long as I can remember.
So please pray for us all.

Done! I have added your family to my prayer list. :gopray2:

I will add your family to my prayers.

[quote=KathleenElsie]I won’t go into it. But, sufice it to say the situation is toxic in many ways. My extended family has been disfunctional for as long as I can remember.
So please pray for us all.
[/quote]

I’ll pray for yours if you pray for mine…:dancing:

[quote=LSK]I’ll pray for yours if you pray for mine…:dancing:
[/quote]

Sure will.:yup:

:gopray2:I will Pray for you and yours in my Prayers tonight:blessyou:

Praying.

I am saying the Rosary for your family. Stay strong!

Thank you all. Keeping you all in my prayers also.

You are on my list.

I have a friend that is suffering with some mental illness. Once she was hospitalized for this. She is medicated and she goes to see a doctor. The part that I am very uncomfortable with is that fact that she is alienated from our Catholic roots due to 3 divorces. I pray every day for her and I try to help, but so far I have not made a difference in that respect. I know that God does things in His own time, but I want her to return to her faith. Help me pray, for she is a dear person in spite of her mistakes in judgement.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.