Prayers requested on Christmas Day

please pray for my father who underwent quadruple bypass and is in very critical condition.

:gopray:

Jesus this family and this young person is having a sad Christmas day with Dad in hospital critically ill. Please in your loving compassion go to him and ensure his healing, and please give comfort and peace to his family.

With love, Trishie
I ask Jesus to somehow hug you

My prayers are with you and your family

Praying very hard for his recovery!

I will pray for you and your family that the light of Christ shine on you all. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love Chuckdd

Praying for your father and family…

I’ll pray too for your father Katholickid. May you, both, receive comfort and peace.

Heavenly Father, give strength and healing to the father of the poster. May he be nourished by the grace and mercy that only you can provide. We ask all these prayers through the intercession of our Blessed Mother and Christ our Lord. Amen.

Oh loving lord Jesus, I ask that you would heal this father of his infirmities. Be his comfort and light all the days of his life, and be ready to welcome him into your loving arms on his last day. Send your holy Angels to comfort him and care for him through the long nights. Give guidance and wisdom to the medical staff that they might work as instruments of your healing love. I ask that you would be with the family of this father during this hardship and guide them safely through, Just as the Holy Spirit guides each one of us today.

All Glory and Praise be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Mary, Ever Virgin, Queen of Heaven, I ask that you would also intercede on behalf of this father who has become very ill. Pray that he recover, and recommend him to the Lord our God.

:crossrc:

Amen.

Heavenly Father, Please heal Katholickid father .
Give him strength.
Consolate him and Be his comfort and light.

Your father remains in my prayers. Please God he is recovering well from his surgery

Still praying for you and your father,dear Katholickid.

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.