Prayers requested please

Dear Prayer Warriors:

Tonight (Thursday) is the night that the decision will be made on how many of our jobs will be eliminated. I humbly ask you for your prayers for all of us who are likely to be affected. This has been an incredibilty difficult 4 months, and I truly appreciate all your prayers and intentions. After nearly 11 years working for our church and school, I am really having a difficult time coming to an understanding of why this is happening to us and how much of an adverse it will have on my family. I know God has His plan, and I am praying every day for a great trust and faith. I ask for God’s help and discernment on what I am supposed to do next, particulary now that I am in my mid 50’s and not a real marketable age.

Thank you all and blessings to each.

BRUCE

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not in to temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

:signofcross: :gopray2:

Praying for you God Bless

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying…

:gopray:
Dear Lord, Please guide those people making decisions about this job elimination. Help everyone who is affected by this. Amen

St. Joseph the Worker, pray for them.

Lord, I pray for nebrb on this night especially, when his/her job is at stake. You have a plan and You are most certainly in control. Perhaps the misfortune of nebrb losing the job is what will allow him/her to be where You want him/her in the future both physically in space and spiritually. Perhaps if he/she remained where he/she is now some worse circumstance would be in his/her life at a future time. Grant nebrb discernment to know what to do and who to speak with should his/her job be eliminated. It is times like these when we grow closer and totally dependent on You and are exercized in our faith. May nebrb’s faith only grow stronger and not falter and may Your Divine Providence provide for him/her. May nebrb be completely abandoned to Your will on this one and at all times and trust in You that all things work for the good for those who love You and do Your will. Grant nebrb Your special grace of perseverance at this most difficult time. Amen.

Praying for you Bruce and your situation…

Oh neb, I’m sorry for your stressful situation. Please know I’ll hold you closely in my prayers…

Praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, this recession, begun by the greed of a few, has as many victims as an unjust war. It must sadden You to see livelihoods and lives and families being damaged or lost due to the sins of those people.

It is not your will that the sins of some should damage or ruin the lives of so many throughout the world, as the recession is now worldwide. Nor is it Your will that good people all over the world, and people like Bruce and his fellow workers, face losing their jobs, and suffer other consequences in their lives and families.

Please protect these people, Bruce, and his fellow employees, and so many thousands of people throughout the world. Pleaase protect their jobs where humanly possible, and help them through this terrible time. Where possible, please provide Bruce and those in his position, with means to support their families.

Thank You, our God.

Hi Bruce

I was faced with the same problem this month.God by His Grace never failed me.I pray that He grants everyone affected the strength to deal with the outcome,no matter what it it is.

God Bless!!

Loving God,

We lift up intentions and prayers on behalf of our friend in Christ Bruce who is going through a difficult challenge in his life, along with his coworkers. Please bless and have mercy on Bruce and his coworkers, and help all to navigate this challenge and suffering with grace and courage. For those who no longer have work, we ask for your blessing that they might be able to provide for themselves and their families. For those who remain, we ask for your blessing that they might adapt to the new community and pray for the coworkers who are no longer with them each day. Please help all affected to maintain strong faith, love for one another, and hope in You, dear Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen
:signofcross:

Loving God,

We lift up intentions and prayers on behalf of our friend in Christ Bruce who is going through a difficult challenge in his life, along with his coworkers. Please bless and have mercy on Bruce and his coworkers, and help all to navigate this challenge and suffering with grace and courage. For those who no longer have work, we ask for your blessing that they might be able to provide for themselves and their families. For those who remain, we ask for your blessing that they might adapt to the new community and pray for the coworkers who are no longer with them each day. Please help all affected to maintain strong faith, love for one another, and hope in You, dear Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Glorious St. Joseph, model of all who pass their life in labor, we lift up Bruce and all those who are looking for a stable position. Obtain for him the security of his future and obtain for him a job where he will excell in his skills for the greater glory of God. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.